Re: TT tuning

I would recommend Neuspeed short shift kits. They give the best feel of the
bunch. I would also go with Neuspeed or ABD strut bars b4 Eurosport.
Of all the stuff we sell, Eurosport bars are the least impressive of the
group. Jamex has a nice one, but ABD's dual-bar design would seem to work the
best. We've been doing alot of Eurosport exhausts lately and I do like them.
Matter of fact, you can't beat for the money. They fit very well and sound
real nice. TT has always been decent stuff, but I don't really care for their
SS kit. That's my $0.02. Later.

Frank