Re: Thanks for the Abbr.

On Sun, 22 Nov 1998 13:43:53 -0700 "I.Mannix" <mannix@privatei.com>
writes:

>War of the Doublewides!  Tie bodykitted Sciroccos to doublewides and
>societal implications, it'll be cool.  We can have a Special Reporter
>cover that angle, possibly.  Maybe Meze.

Hey gawd damn it! Dont drag me into this, im an intertained spectator, a
non participant in this thread. (DOH, I guess I am now, eh.)  :-D

>Kidding aside, my primary point in this "off topic" tirade is to call
>attention fo the fact that coilovers are not inherently too stiff for
>autocross.  Would it be unreasonable for someone to read Ryan's first
>message & come away thinking that Autotech swaybars, stressbars(of
>some kind) and Avo coilovers are too stiff for autocross?

Thats how I took the thread. I myself was confused by Ryans post and
simply wanted some clarification. Im sure in Ryans own way he was crystal
clear on his defination. I can relate, I post things that people
misunderstand and I end up having to clear up and reply 5 more times to
get my point accross. (Im normal.)
I understand that not all people can communicate the same exact thought
in the same exact way. I accept that. We all need to accept that and
since this is a list for communicating ideas and thought, we all need to
do as much as possible to help people to understand your point. So, dont
get mad when people ask questions or press you for more info.
Mannix comes across as crass sometimes. I dont feel that it is
intentional, its just his character. Too much time in college in search
of facts all the time has damaged him somehow. Laugh!

>I.Mannix(Judge Judo.  Kickass.  My sincerest apologies to all the
>lobotomized lesbians and homosexual gelatin addicts on the list....)

You better apologize! As a lesbian TRAPPED in a mans body, I accept your
apology. I dont know if i've been lobotomized yet or not, I dont quite
remember anything before 93' tho.....
Whats up with the gelatin? I dont get it.
:)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and