Re: New

Just got done ripping apart a agb.  Pretty easy if you have the right
tools, at least the right pullers. This tranny ring and pinion self
destructed. Missing a couple of teeth off of each. The previous owner
didn't notice there was a problem untill he drained the oil and noticed
a few chunks of steel and pulverized aluminum. No strange noises.

             Andy

I got pics of the ring and pinion if anyone is interested.