Re: non-rocco: This is serious PLEEEEEEASE PLEASE DON'T DELETE(fwd)

was this really needed?  I really don't think that this was very scirocco
related, but hey thats just me.  besides if you really believe there is
really some sick kid out there sending e-mails and then threatening people
then you have some issues to deal with.  On a scirocco note, i changed my
front driver side wheel bearing and ball joint and the car feels like a
million bucks.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin