re: This is serious PLEEEEEEASE PLEASE DON'T DELETE (fwd) BunchO Bullsh*t

   Another waste of bandwidth, Holy Crap!  WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!  Dont send
this sh*t here!  If you dont know what I am talking about, see below:

 http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/021798/web217__.html

Please, take the time to check things out before posting to this list, and
also, keep anything and everything that people cant benefit from off the
list, and between those parties involved.  Sorry, but just had to vent...
Nothing against anyone on the list, I just get tired of getting mail that
has nothing to do with Sciroccos, (at least VWs in general) and/or is
posted to the list when it only benefits one person or has no point to it
whatsoever.  Please, keep it technical and post to the list only if you
think everyone needs to read it.  Thanks for your time!

  Andre'
  Neon Green 79