Re: non-rocco: This is serious PLEEEEEEASE PLEASE DON'T DELETE(fwd)

If you sent this with good intentions, then I'm pleased by your character,
but didn't this smell like a fraud?  Indeed:

  http://urbanlegends.miningco.com/library/weekly/aa021198.htm

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, Rich wrote:

> I know this is non-rocco, but take 30 seconds to read this.
> Rich

   Gary Moore, Technical Editor
   gary.moore@pobox.com, magritte@serv.net
   http://www.drizzle.com/~magritte/