Cluster F*%# Fixed

Thanks everyone who offered suggestions and used instrument
clusters! It turns out that I only needed to improve my
grounding system. I followed the "[tech] [grounding] -long"
thread, and added a wire from the cluster to ground and now
she is burning bright. I can spend that money on immediate
problems. Thanks!

Chuck

C.R. Rowland              |            crowland@pobox.com
                          |   "In The Road of Life, There are (V)
Pocopson, PA'84 Scirocco  |Passengers and there are Drivers"  (W)