Re: is there a corrado list?

> If you were by chance asking because of all of our recent posts about the
> stolen Corrado here in Colorado. It is because John V, Chris Mende, and
> myself are all big fans of the RevSport shop and there are so many folks
on
> this list besides Chris, John, and myself from Colorado.  I do apologize
> that "stolen Corrado" is kinda off topic for a Scirocco list.

Thanks everyone for the replies, but no of course this isn't some subtle
hint to take the posts somewhere else.  I think it's great that its being
posted to all possible dubbers that might spot the car.  I'd do the same
for my car or my friends.  Don't apolagize man, we need other VW stuff on
here to freshen things up once in a while.  Talking about audi throttle
bodies every day, year after year can get boring, even if it is %100
scirocco related.  Not saying that to offend anyone, just shows how long
i've been on this list i guess :)

A corrado recently came into the family, so i just wanted to find a place i
could ask some questions.

		Thanks again,

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v (listed first 'cause its the best )
94 Corado VR6
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571