re: corrado list? (# of C's)

Yeah, there is one.
Check out the Corrado club of america's page at
www.corrado-club.com for info.
To make this Scirocco related, check out their
for sale ads for Corrados on that site. Holy shite,
there's a gazillion 'rados being traded. I know less
C's were sold than mkII Sciroccos, but I guess with
age, our Scirocco's are definitely more scarce now...
Now if I had $35,000US, I'd be buying that 2.9L
Corrado Storm (191bhp stock) that was brought over from
Europe with 35,000 km on it.

K.