Re: Alternator light and a Tach problem

Check the alternator 1st, weak alt. output can make tachs do strange
things.

If the alternator is putting out properly, then ou'll have to look
elsewhere.

Mark . . .   (THINK VW) keep the non-VW posts to yourself!
Scirocco 1982, Golf GT 1987
Previous Sciroccos: 1981S (RIP), 1980S, 1975TS, 1975
http://home.t-online.de/home/SCIROCCO2/mark.htm