Re: [Waterfest 98 video][seen it?]

<snipster>

>I didn't see any of us (Scirocco list members that is.) on it until the
>end (excluding the above mentions). The Potterman/woman are saying
>goodbye to Eric Soltwedel. (Potterman: So, ya heading back to cali"?
>Soltwedel: <Shakes head violently. Distinct rattle is heard>.) Cool
>finish as they are almost all of them wearing "the shirt". :)

I like the sound of that!  We are just getting more [in]famous all
the time.

>Anyone else got/seen it yet? Me thinks I wont be making a return trip.
>They did nothing to make me want to return. I'll just save my cash and
>wait for the next video. MUCH cheaper. :)

Oh come on! Don't be a weenie! :)  You know there's a gotta be a
police officer in NY that you haven't tried out your "Ya know, I
used to _be_ a police officer..." routine on.  :-)!!

Actually, Shawn specifically told be that he doesn't pull stuff like
that...too often...

>              Shawn Meze

Oh, and in case anyone cares, I moved my main scirocco-l reading site
from Kodak to NetAccess (my ISP), so if you see something from
brett@netacc.net or brettv@rocketmail.com just do your usual thing
and ignore it. :)  All you people talk too damn much for me to be
goofing around so much at work, took me more then a year to come to
that conclusion, swift aren't I?

==Brett

   \/   '85 Scirocco    | "Too much is never enough..." - brett@netacc.net
  \/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v | "Hot VW's, take two home, they're small."