Re: [Waterfest 98 video][seen it?]

In a message dated 11/17/98 8:34:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
skerocdriver@juno.com writes:

<< Anyone else got/seen it yet? Me thinks I wont be making a return trip.
 They did nothing to make me want to return. I'll just save my cash and
 wait for the next video. MUCH cheaper. :)

               Shawn Meze >>
Maybe some of us east coasters should go out west for a show?  Anybody
interested?  I know I won't be able to do it for at least 8 months... but
hey.... wadda ya think?
Dan May
8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87