Re: [Waterfest 98 video][seen it?]

From:          SCIROCCO87@aol.com
Date:          Tue, 17 Nov 1998 22:33:34 EST
To:            scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject:       Re: [Waterfest 98 video][seen it?]

In a message dated 11/17/98 8:34:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,

Count Me in.  I'd love to travel cross country in a line of rocco's.
I have been throwing the idea around for some time now.  I was
thinking of doing it when I finish my new roc(if it is ever done)
Just think how cool it would be to roll through the mid west in a
pack of rocco's at a buck.  what would people think.  Also Dan bring
you surf board just think what people in colorado would think when
they saw a scirocco with a (surf) board on the roof
Yea I am definately in
I'll do it some day ( hey shawn how long was the drive again???)
what could be better than driving across the country in a VW.  even
better in a group of Dubs

Tony

Maybe some of us east coasters should go out west for a show?  Anybody
interested?  I know I won't be able to do it for at least 8 months... but
hey.... wadda ya think?
Dan May
8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87