Re: [Waterfest 98 video][seen it?]

Why don't you all come meet in the middle?? Give you easterners
an excuse to bring your car outta winter storage in March and come to
where its warm and sunny in Texas, for the 2nd annual Texas
Hot Water Festival? Next years is going to be huge, expecting over
100 cars, which is way lrger than any other show for it's second
year. This way everyone will get to relax in warm weather and noone
is put out driving a long long haul? And as far as car content, the
cars down here are just as diverse and nice looking as anything on
either coast, it would be schweet to have EVERYONE meet up at a show
that's equally (in)convienienet to drive...just leave your steel
wheels and parkas at home!

Ryan
.