Re: [Waterfest 98 video][seen it?]

On Mon, 16 Nov 1998 21:32:07 -0500 Brett Van Sprewenburg
<brett@netacc.net> writes:

>Oh come on! Don't be a weenie! :)  You know there's a gotta be a
>police officer in NY that you haven't tried out your "Ya know, I
>used to _be_ a police officer..." routine on.  :-)!!

Oh yeah, I forgot about the warrant thing too. Yah, im not going dude.
Rapid Parts suck, im not going. Rapid Sucks, not going.

>Actually, Shawn specifically told be that he doesn't pull stuff like
>that...too often...

Nope. Its not a cool thing to do in the cop community. If they happen to
ask then you offer but you dont pull the "I used to be one of you guys"
routine. Not cool and especially if your in a foreign country like NY,
they would probably love to know you were on the job and still hook you
up.
Im not going, dude. :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and