Springs for Sale

Thanks to everyone who responded to my questions about lowering, MkI.

As a result, I have learned that both my sets of springs are for a MkII.

I now have a set of Eibach pro-kit springs for sale.  These are Eibach part
number 8525, are progressive rate, and fit all Scirocco MkII except 16V
according to the chart on the Eibach website.  They are obviously used but
have very little rust and a lot of spring..... haha.... left in them.  I am
asking $100 for the set.

I also have a set of unknown Suspension Techniques MkII springs.  These sit
a little lower, like .5 inch unsprung, than the Eibachs and seem to have a
more linear rate when driving.  I am asking $75 for these.

I do have a set of used but still ok Tokico HP rear shocks that I could
package up with the springs as well.

I would trade one of these sets for a used set of MkI lowering springs.

I also have stock MkII non-16V front and rear swaybars for sale and a
complete 9.4 venter rotor/caliper/steering knuckle/a-arm setup that I would
like to get rid of.

I am located in Sacramento, California if anyone cares for shipping
purposes.

Thank you for playing

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop.