Engine Paint Brands?

Hey guys,
What's the best brand you've had experience using for engine paint.  Please
realize that I'm going to paint a block that is NOT gettting rebuilt so I
won't have the luxury of having it tanked.  I'll do a great job to get all the
grime off the best I can with wire brushes and such.... I just wanna know
what's gonna hold up as best as possible.  I'm going to be putting my spare
engine in soon.  I already need to do motor mounts and gaskets and
seals..sooo...  Its got about 100k less miles than my original motor and ran
VERY strong before its donor body was smashed.  Oh, I will be replacing all
seals and such so that I can run full synthetic too... yippee.  I'm also
thinking about a really obnoxious hotrod color like yellow or orange..
heheheheh
TIA
Dan May
8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma4x4