Re: Springs for Sale

So, who says that you have to use the "correct" spring for the job? Considering
that the copies that you have are rated for the non-16v model -that is, 8v with
basically the same weight distribution front/rear -why shouldn't they work just
fine. If anything, maybe they are just a little stiffer than what you'd
ordinarily buy for a Mk 1.

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

"Next event is the Pine Barrens Express on November 21st. -an all dirt brisk TSD
through the forests of Southern New Jersey."