[tech][grounding]

So I have finally decided to ground my engine better, i've been fairly
lazy up to the past couple weeks with the car, where can I bolt all
these grounds to the block.  I just quickly looked, and couldn't think
of anywhere really.  I got one from the negative(batt.) to the top of
the coil.  Do I want one from the negative(batt.) to body?  Also where
can I put the ground on the alternator?? TIA

--
Jody Bailey
85 Scirocco 8v