Re: Bummer Continued

> So, it's back at the shop today....they never did weld my exhaust like I
> asked, I'm car-less again, out $200, and generally pissed off....

Dude bring your car to me and I will fuck it up just as bad, but charge
you much less :-)...on a serious note though, what can be done about
assholes like this?  Mechs that just fuck up more than they fix then
deny or half ass fix the problem they created.  Can't you some how get
your money back through a better business bureu or something.  Not sure
how it works in the States, but when a company fucks around like that
they can get in mucho trouble in Canada, if pushed enough.

--
Jody Bailey
85 Scirocco 8v