Bummer Continued

Ok guys....thanks again for all the sympathy....so the saga continues....

Shop calls me up, says that they got it done, I can come pick it up.

A ride from my friend and $200 put on the credit card and I have the car
back...

I get in and notice that my rear seat bench is in backwards....huh, so I
got to flip it around and I notice some duct-tape near the rear seatbelt
bolt in the pan....I'm like, WTF?

Peel up the duct-tape to find that they had cut the pan to get to the back
side of the stud that broke....ok, no biggie, they did what they had to to
get it out....but they just bent the metal back and DUCT-TAPED IT???

Needless to say I was fucking PISSED....VERY unprofessional....

So I go back in.....they check out what theur dumbass mechanic did, and
say that they will weld the seams back together the next day no
charge....damn right I said....

Still pissed off, I leave....hear some funky noises....turns out they ALSO
broke the bracket that holds the rear brake lines....and it's popping
around...

Arrrrggggggggggggggggggg

So, it's back at the shop today....they never did weld my exhaust like I
asked, I'm car-less again, out $200, and generally pissed off....I'll let
you all know what happens today after I pick it up...

Eric