RE: SV: What I have to do before storing my scirocco?

	My Scirocco came (two years ago) with a set of snow tires.
What's the scoop on running the snow tires on dry pavement?  Am I going
to lose the snow-traction they get me faster that way?  Or should I just
slap them on December 1st and run them through the winter?

-WileyC
1984 Red 8v