Re: 8v Hydro Heads: Plug 'n Play??

----At 05:34 PM 11/9/98 -0800, you wrote:
 the hydraulic-lifter 8v heads a simple bolt-on upgrade?  Do they offer the
8.5:1 compression ratio, or is it different?
Anyone have other thoughts on the pros/cons of such heads?  Experience??

Danke,
-Dave
'86 8v
----

Okay, SOME people will tell you that the hydraulic heads are better, I have
no idea why(unless they're too lazy to do a simple valve lash check every
15k..).
:)  You should get a solid lifter JH if you have any choice at all. They're
more plentiful, probably a lot cheaper, higher revving, and on top of that
the ports flow a lot better!!
this means:
 better gas mileage, less expensive to maintain, and the best MORE POWER!

want any more details? just ask!

--
Kevin Fry .:. 81 Scirocco S -- Now with JH power!
      San Diego, CA