From: Salvatore Guzzo <yu129742@yorku.ca>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re-installing motor (Help)
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 00:50:18 -0800

It's been a long day so I'll try to keep this one as short as possible.
I'm putting my rebuilt JH motor back together and was placing a new
timing
belt when I couldn't find the notch in the pulley for the crankshaft.  I
have a Bentley and read it but the pulley is notchless.  Was I suppose to
put the notch or is it difficult to detect it.

Also, I was installing the intake manifold and noticed that the gasket
has
the normal four holes with an additional one between two of the normal
holes.  Is this the right gasket, the Bentlet shows the gasket with just
the four openings.  Any help is of great assistance right now.

Sal