Re: Gas Tank Recalls

I also had mine done today.  It took 2 days, but now its done and i got the
dealer to work on my car for free.  that was worth it.  Anyway, the list of
parts repleced is just the tank and its components, i can put the list of
what was replaced if anybody is interested, but mostly it was clips, bolts,
tank, heat sheild, some felt thingy, and other small things.  looks good
now.  but no tranfer pump though, i think the recall was for the cracking
tank, and thats it.

		HTH

Owen
87 16v