Re: 16V driveshaft removal

In a message dated 11/4/98 9:45:05 AM Eastern Standard Time, brett@kodak.com
writes:

<< It's called an 8mm triple square.  I got mine in a pack of 4 other triple
 square bits at Pep Boys.  I believe they were marked as brake tools for old
 GMs and Opels.  Made by Lisle tools, they're about 3-4 inches long and have
 'flats' machined on the other end where a 13mm socket can fit over so you
 can turn them.  Incidently, it's the same size as the tool that came with
 your car for taking the center lug covers off from the stock teardrops.

 ==Brett >>
This is where I got mine as well.   Brett forgot to mention that if you get
this set you'll now also have the correct one to remove the headstuds just in
case you ever get silly enough to take your head off.  HTH
Dan May
8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87