Re: A2 Jetta Questions [non-rocco]

Jetta Carats were luxury editions with heated seats, power stuff, I think
headrests in backseat. They had some mechanicals similar to GTI's like
bigger, 4 wheel discs, dual downpipe exhaust manifold. MAybe CIS-E? dunno.
Pretty nice except I've never liked the layout of the power window
controls in the console...

-Trev
86 8v