Re: Bentley

>Probably lots of folks have answered you already, but just in case:
>Bentleys are the best manuals for VW folks. Call 1-800-423-4595 and get
>a free catalog or visit their site at www.rb.com.

Or call Mark at Adirondack Auto. He could get it about $10.00 cheaper than
the manufacturer will. He also has the best parts and prices around on the
East coast.

For West coast stuff, it seems that Potterman's the Man. Both are
excellent, and I think Mark has warehouses that he can ship from
Nationwide. Here's the info:

Mark Davison
Adirondack Auto Brokers
"Your VW/Porsche Parts Source"