Bently

Lee asked:
LD>WHAT THE ---LL IS "THE BENTLY"

Probably lots of folks have answered you already, but just in case:
Bentleys are the best manuals for VW folks. Call 1-800-423-4595 and get
a free catalog or visit their site at www.rb.com.

A year ago I was in the same boat as you. Wanted to buy a Bentley for
my "new" 68 Porsche 911. Doesn't exist, but I didn't know that then.
Close as I could get was a very inadequate Haynes manual.

Good luck
John A-G
94 Jetta GL (need to open the Bentley more)
68 911 (wish there was a Bentley to open)