RE: Bently

> WHAT THE ---LL IS "THE BENTLY"
> I've been told to use the Bently and to check the Bently -but I don't
> have a Bently to check or use...

it will become your bible...if you're a do-it-yourself-er.   bentley is
the publisher of all of the VW repair manuals.  They run about $35 and
are well worth it - they are about 1'' to 2'' thick and contain
everything you need to know about fixing your vw.  Mark at Adirondack
Auto has good deals on these.  His address is:
Mark
Adirondack Auto Brokers
"Your VW-Audi-Porsche Parts Source"
Email: mark@germanautoparts.com
Web Site: http://www.germanautoparts.com
Phone (518) 882-6534
Fax (518) 882-1914

And then shawn can answer the questions that Bentley doesn't touch.  hey
shawn, how 'bout you put out your own manual.  then we can all consult
"The Meze"!

john
jgies@skandia.com
'88 16v Alpine White