Re: Stop leak answers

We use stop leak in our dirt track Sciroccos, since we get pelted
with crap from the rear wheel drive cars (that is until we pass
them).  Barr's works great.

Now if you want the best fix I've found, just use two egg whites.
That's right, egg whites.  Separate the yolk, and dump in two egg
whites into a cold radiator.  My uncle's property jeep has been
running for 15 years with a radiator like this, and my rusty street
car is also running on whites for about 6 months now.  Doesn't gunk
anything up, just seals the hole.  My Dad likes to add a little
pepper for flavor, but that is optional.
Ken Buck
Philadelphia Region SCCA Solo II Chairman
DSP 79 VW Scirocco- 94,96,97 DSP Regional Champ
86 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car- 97 ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
79 VW Scirocco rusty bucket daily driver
phillyscca@enter.net
Safety First, Fun Second, Winning a distant Third