Re: early Scirocco search

PLEASE   PLEASE  PLEASE

When you post things like "I am looking for....."
 PLEASE tell us where on this big planet you are!!

If you are in Austria of Poland, Finding a shell in NJ won't do you
much good.

If you are near eastern PA or NJ, I can help locate something for
you.

Ken Buck
Philadelphia Region SCCA Solo II Chairman
DSP 79 VW Scirocco- 94,96,97 DSP Regional Champ
86 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car- 97 ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
79 VW Scirocco rusty bucket daily driver
phillyscca@enter.net
Safety First, Fun Second, Winning a distant Third