[oil pan][bolts] Duh!

As Roseanne Roseannadanna used to say, "it's always something."  I replaced
my oil pan gasket this afternoon.  Hats off to Mr. Mannix for the 1/4"
socket recommendation for the two tough bolts -- I got such a setup, and had
no problem removing them.  Replacing them was another matter.

All but one went fine.   Well, actually two, but one eventually gave in. The
two were the ones up between block and tranny that I'd been so pleased with
myself for having extricated.  After the initial failures to get them
started, I looked from underneath and saw that the pan was a tad askew.  The
other bolts hadn't been tightened yet, so I grabbed the rubber mallet, and
got it where I wanted it.  Then..., ah, let's just cut to the chase -- I
threaded a g****m bolt!

It looks to me like I'd have to disconnect engine from transaxle to tap this
thing; anyone know otherwise?  I got the other 19 on just fine, and properly
torqued them twice as the Bentley calls for.  Do I have a snowball's chance
of not having gouts of oil spewing from the untorqued spot?

Sometimes I'm so friggin' stupid.