Re: An east coast challenge and South Park

On Fri, 16 Jan 1998 19:41:41 4 "Ken Buck" <phillyscca@enter.net> writes:

>And as for you Mr. MEZE, my set daughter made a perfect Mr. Hankee
>for me for X-mas.  Thing looks real.  She is selling them to her
>friends at work for $20.  Pricey to me, but it looks great in my
>shirt pocket at work.......  Two MK1 models and a Mr. Hankee, this
>should be a good year.
>Ken Buck

LOL!!!!  I.....must........re..ply!!

OK, now. Right then. <snicker> OK...

Did she really make it herself?? I dontr have enough fiber in my diet
lately or id have made one for myself for xmas! (Might explain why i
didnt get a present from Mr. Hankee this year too!)
Look closely in the opening of the show and you can see Mr. Hankee
bouncing in front of the school bus!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and