An east coast challenge and South Park

The Philly region SCCA will hold its first 1998 event on 3/29 in
Camden, NJ.  Any Scirocco nuts willing to make this a gathering?

And as for you Mr. MEZE, my set daughter made a perfect Mr. Hankee
for me for X-mas.  Thing looks real.  She is selling them to her
friends at work for $20.  Pricey to me, but it looks great in my
shirt pocket at work.......  Two MK1 models and a Mr. Hankee, this
should be a good year.

Ken Buck
Philadelphia Region SCCA Solo II Chairman
DSP 79 VW Scirocco- 94,96,97 DSP Regional Champ
86 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car- 97 ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
79 VW Scirocco rusty bucket daily driver
phillyscca@enter.net
Safety First, Fun Second, Winning a distant Third