Re: 3 Mk1s

>On Fri, 16 Jan 1998, Mike wrote:
>
> If we have it in delware (more twards rehobeth) I will host eveyone at
my
> summer cottage for the weekend for free! BUT you will have to put up
with my
> ugly rocco (compaired to alot of your).

Sounds good to me but, will you be serving chilled wine and cheeze??
More importantly, will there be ample concrete for me to park my Scirocco
on? I refuse to park on oil stained concrete..... Revolting.....
really....
:-)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and