Re: chassis designations - decipher please. (a1,a2,a3..)

On Fri, 16 Jan 1998 10:36:05 +0100 SCIROCCO@t-online.de (Dirk Schneider)
writes:
>Hello all !

>in Germany it¥s usual for Scirocco drivers to say :
>
>"53" for a Scirocco I (74-81)
>"53b" for a Scirocco II (81-93)
>"53i" for Corrados
>these are the VW-codes for the different models in Germany

Well that should Piss off Paul!  LOL!!!!

>> ... right Shawn? ;) (and I like my shirt
>> just how it is, thankyou!)
>
>yes I like mine too - it¥s great !
>best regards
>Dirk Schneider
>
>1983 black GTX Scirocco II, Mk2, 53b  :-)

Hey, one of my shirts has gone international!! ( I mean, overseas..Canada
is like, North USA or something..) I'll be hearing about that one im
sure! :)
I'm still gonna "MODIFY" your shirt for ya Paul! :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and