i just bought some OBX pedal covers

hey there.

after looking at some of the lists pedal cover options.. i decided to take
a trip to my local performance auto shop and look at some pedals. it seems
that there realyl are only a handful of manufacturers and a shit load of
resellers. anyway, i ended paying $40 for some OBX pedal covers. they are
slightly curved (very hole-ly) thin, anodized aluminum (slick. they
actually "match my car's color -red) i'll have to take some time this
weekend and mount them directly (instead of clipping them on) i sure as
hell hope it works alright.

anyway, thanks for this input - next it's the shift kit.
i did buy an inexpensive aluminum shift knob as well.. i guess you can
really spend some decent money at these shops.

dave

oh, quick question.. did anyof you have problems mouting the gas pedal
cover to the pedal itself - given that the pedal has that quirky curvature.

1987 scirocco.