Re: MEZE ALERT!!!

On 15 Jan 98 19:59:10 -0600 Shannon Fenton <sfenton@telegroup.com>
writes:
>snip. Anyway I got to Shawn Meze resident Scirocco Guru's site and
>fired it up, the volume on my computer is turned up so I can hear the
tone
>prompts of our Intergarted Database mind you. The next thing I know my
>computer is SCREAMING "THHAAT KIIICCCKS ASSSSS!!! I stared dumbfounded
>at my machine like it was the family dog humping grandma's leg. Slowly a
low din
>of stiffled laughter and gasps spread across the room bypassing my
>supervisor who gave me one of those "on company time?" looks.
> Just wanted to say thanks and warn anybody else who is maybe browising
>on "company time".
>
>Shannon Fenton
>Thank you for your time.
>sfenton@telegroup.com

Oh-muh-gawd! I laughed my ass off reading this! Sorry for almost getting
you in trouble! Maybe I should of posted a warning that theres active
sound files on my site or something. <snicker>
I have a few files on my differnt pages besides my "sound" page. I think
I have a scream on each of my pages with pics of me on it. (fitting I
think.)
That sound file that you heard, BTW was some of the southpark kids that I
put together. Kyle, Eric and "Starvin Marvin". I love that show....
Thanks for the hearty smile!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and