MEZE ALERT!!!

Recently at work I found my mind drifting as it usually does about
midmorning, and I started to go thru my Bookmarked sites I hadnt visited for
awhile. I am a sales rep and a customer service agent at one of the very best
long distance and international phone service providers (read special
list member rate) in the world, anyway my department is a "quiet zone, on
phone area". Anyway I got to Shawn Meze resident Scirocco Guru's site and
fired it up, the volume on my computer is turned up so I can hear the tone
prompts of our Intergarted Database mind you. The next thing I know my
computer is SCREAMING "THHAAT KIIICCCKS ASSSSS!!! I stared dumbfounded at my
machine like it was the family dog humping grandma's leg. Slowly a low din
of stiffled laughter and gasps spread across the room bypassing my
supervisor who gave me one of those "on company time?" looks.
 Just wanted to say thanks and warn anybody else who is maybe browising
on "company time".

Shannon Fenton
Thank you for your time.
sfenton@telegroup.com