Re: chassis designations - decipher please. (a1,a2,a3..)

On Thu, 15 Jan 1998 17:03:38 -0800 (PST) Paul Krucke <vwfan53@yahoo.com>
writes:

>Ok, the subject with my biggest pet-peeve.  Right Shawn?

Yup...

>-snip-
> So if you own a Scirocco its an A1/MkI in either a SI or SII body
>style.  Shawn change your shirts ;-).

I beg to differ. (I don't know what that means, just sounded like it
would sound good there.) At least 3 different books ive picked up all say
MK-I and MK-II just like us. Whether or not its right or wrong, I could
care less but I do know that im not the only one calling it that way. (So
im not that big of an idiot!)

Here, let me break out my marking pen and fix the problem on your shirt
there Paul! :)-

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and