Re: Critical Mass- Mks One and Two was: 3 Mk1s

On Wed, 14 Jan 1998 23:09:09 EST TBerk16 <TBerk16@aol.com> writes:

>What say ye Left Coasters?  We have North and we have South.
>Funny that S.F. seems like right in the middle.
>
>Thoughts?
>Comments?
>
>How many Sciroccos can we squeeze onto Lombard St.?
>
>TBerk

Man, we already tried that last year. At first everybody was all gung ho
about meeting there. Then as it drew closer, people started to drop out
of meeting there. Then as it came down to it, there was gonna be like 3
people there. It was gonna be ME and 2 other list members who live there
in SF.

Shamefull....

I think a Scirocco shoot on Lombard St. would be awesome!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and