Critical Mass- Mks One and Two was: 3 Mk1s

In a message dated 1/13/98 5:15:35 AM Pacific Standard Time,
scirocco.gti@juno.com writes:

>  Now I'm thinking about East Coast listers getting together at some point
>  .. . .  maybe at the bug out
>  ____________________________________

What say ye Left Coasters?  We have North and we have South.
Funny that S.F. seems like right in the middle.

Thoughts?
Comments?

How many Sciroccos can we squeeze onto Lombard St.?

TBerk

---- Begin included message ----
On Sunday afternoon, I met list member John Brubaker and his girlfriend
(and his potent 1980 Scirocco). It was great to meet up with others that
share my insanity for this car. It's been a while since I've seen three
Mk1 Scirocco's on a lazy suburban Washington DC street!