Eureka and huh?

	I went to the flea market yesterday and while looking through a
pile of toy cars I spied a Scirocco I!  It was a Polistil EL.54, about
1/43, silver with lots of scratches and chipped paint, scratched up
windows, dirty etc. but I had to have it.  Unfortunately that meant that I
had to fork over $5 to the vendor  but I can't get over how psyched I am to
hold this in my hands.  The workmanship on the model is none too good--the
rear of the car and the roof are too curved giving it more resemblance to a
Corrrado than needed.  The car is in the '75-'77 style without the
wrap-around turn signals but it has dual wipers!  Were these things made 20
years ago?  I'm sure this came up before but what other Scirocco models are
available?

Onto some questions:

1.  What the hell is shot peening?

2.  In the February '98 issue of Motor Trend there is a full page ad for
Harbor Freight Tools on pg. 101.  On it is a picture of a Chicago tools
1/2" electric impact wrench for $70.  It says it has 240 ft. lbs.  Anyone
know if these are as good as the air driven version?  Seems much more
convenient than the traditional type but if it can't get the job done....

3.  I asked this before but since no one answered, not even Shawn (Hey
Shawn, you still breathing?) I'm gonna give it another go.  What do the
"Orlando" and "tarantula" wheels look like?

Thx'll, benton------