Re: LAST VW Mistake

> Is any of this garbage true?
> http://www.well.com/user/kr2/car8.html
>
> http://www.well.com/user/kr2/car14.html
>
> http://www.well.com/user/kr2/car17.html

I doubt if much of it is.  I mean, the guy bought *three* of them,
didn't he?  If you got burned on one purchase would you go back
*twice* more?

Just a couple of notes, here:

1-	The razor blade scratch.  I don't think I'd repair it, either.  He
may have pissed someone off after he drove off the lot.

2-	The dealer siphoned a tankful of gas?  Why?  Anyway, that's a case
of dealer misconduct, not VW's.

3-	Front tires require replacement after two years.  Jesus, I've worn
out a set of tires in six months!  How many miles had he driven?  He
doesn't say, does he?

4-	Front brake rotors need retooling in a year.  Does he ride the
brakes?  I know a fella who needs his redone in 10,000 miles, 'cause
he never gets off the damn thing.  He brakes when going uphill on the
freeway.

And on and on...

Seriously, nobody is going to take this person seriously.  Let him
vent, hell, nobody cares.

Carlee