Re: skerocdriver@juno.com (Shawn C Meze): FS: Brand new in the box Euro turn si

> These turn signals in question are for 82-89 (or 92 in :) europe.) MK-II
> Scirocco. They differ in that unlike the stock US turn signals, they wrap
> around in a smooth, even aerodynamic way where as the stock signals are
> squarish. The difference is really not that drastic and most people
> wouldn't even know I have them on my car unless they KNEW about them. I
> prefer the look they give.

Here's a pretty close up shot of the front of my 'Roco with the euro turn
signals. If you have a picture of another 'roco with the US signals, the
difference should be fairly obvious... of course I could be wrong....

http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/pictures/eurovw5.jpg

Greg :)

Gregory S. Davis
1985 Euro-Spec Scirocco       http://members.iglou.com/scirocco

Member & Webmaster -- Cincinnati Volkswagen Club

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm