Re: skerocdriver@juno.com (Shawn C Meze): FS: Brand new in the box Euro turn si

On Wed, 7 Jan 1998 16:13:13 EST TBerk16 <TBerk16@aol.com> writes:

>Folks, How are the Euro any different? Applicablt to a US '81?
>I have one broken, might replace them as a set.
>
>TBerk

These turn signals in question are for 82-89 (or 92 in :) europe.) MK-II
Scirocco. They differ in that unlike the stock US turn signals, they wrap
around in a smooth, even aerodynamic way where as the stock signals are
squarish. The difference is really not that drastic and most people
wouldn't even know I have them on my car unless they KNEW about them. I
prefer the look they give.
There it is, its a preference item!  :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and