"The Scirocco" Replacement (was: What happend to the arctic wind?)

Shannon Fenton wrote:

> I have 3 3.5 Disks with JPEG pix of Sciroccos I have collected over the
> past two years or so, if you need any pix of list members cars or others. I
> do sincerely hope Joe is OK, I was so excited when I found his sight and
> got to talk to all this lists great members after I got my Scirocco.
>
> Shannon Fenton
> Thank you for your time.
> sfenton@telegroup.com

Cool :),  I think I start to modify the page to cover all sciroccos
and not just 16vs, thats unless someone else wants to take Joes
place.

First I think we should pick a name for the page, cause I dont really
want to use The Scirocco, so anyone with an idea add it to the bottom of
this message.  Also we should figure out how to arrange the site, it
would by WAY easier if this is a group effort.

Etrik

Here are a few names off the top of my head, add yours if you have one!
(any name, not just domain names)

scirocco.net
scirocco.org
Scirocco-Zone