[scca] Numbers & Multiple Cars

In the assignment of numbers for cars, I was wondering if-- If there
is a particular number (for luck, or other reasons) that is taken,
what are the procedures for a) buying the number off of the current
holder of the car number if they aren't 'attached' to it, or b) trading?

Next, for SOLO II what are the allowances/procedures for running
multiple cars in multiple classes?   For example, if I wanted to run
both my Audi and VW?

TIA

==
-Paul