Hella headlight question

Hey, folks...

I have a set of Hella headlights that came in my '78 (and the grille,
etc.) that I'd like to put in my '81.  When I got to looking at them,
though, I noticed that all four bulbs are identical.  In other words,
they all look like high-beam-only bulbs.  Should I have two different
bulbs for the outboard lights (in other words, is my set screwed up)?
If not, are these supposed to be wired the standard way--brights in
the middle, dims on the outside?

Thanks in advance!

Carlee